Photos

Please Click on Photos to Enlarge

Friday, September 11, 2009

Hospital Prediction

One day a lady in her mid 70's fell ill. She was taken to the hospital where I was doing a job. I knew this lady well. Her family was in visiting with her and came out to tell me that they were told she wasn't going to make the night and was arranging for a minister to come see her. I went in her room and sat down and held her hand. I talked to her for awhile even though she wasn't coherent and then I told her it wasn't her time and that the next morning she will be up and in 3 days that she will be back home.

The next morning I went in early to talk with her before work and she was sitting on the end of her bed. And later that day she told her family what I had said to her and in 3 days she went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment